|November 25, 2023
|Santa Clara, CA
Who we are:
Born digital, UST transforms lives through the power of technology. We walk alongside our clients and partners, embedding innovation and agility into everything they do. We help them create transformative experiences and human-centered solutions for a better world.
UST is a mission-driven group of over 29,000+ practical problem solvers and creative thinkers in over 30+ countries. Our entrepreneurial teams are empowered to innovate, act nimbly, and create a lasting and sustainable impact for our clients, their customers, and the communities in which we live.
With us, you'll create a boundless impact that transforms your career-and the lives of people across the world.
Visit us at UST.com.
We are looking for C++ Developer who should have Strong C++98/Modern C++ experience/proficiency, preferably on industrial control system automation.
- Design/develop Etch tool S/W(e.g., complex modules, libraries for use across various projects) for semiconductor fabs.
- Troubleshoot tool S/W issues(e.g., analyze, design, and implement defect fixes).
- Develop tool S/W documentation(e.g., design doc., bug fixes doc etc.).
- Work with internal and external customers for requirement analysis, project schedule, troubleshooting S/W etc.
- Use C/C++ static analysis tool to improve code base quality.
- Design & develop S/W for the next generation Etch tool.
What you need:
Skills and Experience:
- Strong C++98/Modern C++ experience/proficiency, preferably on industrial control system automation
- Real-time embedded system software Multi-threaded software Visual studio Git C#, Python is plus.
Compensation can differ depending on factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set, education, and level of experience. As required by local law, UST provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for Role
California - $74000/Year - $110000/Year
What we believe:
We're proud to embrace the same values that have shaped UST since the beginning. Since day one, we've been building enduring relationships and a culture of integrity. And today, it's those same values that are inspiring us to encourage innovation from everyone, to champion diversity and inclusion, and to place people at the center of everything we do.
We will listen, learn, be empathetic and help selflessly in our interactions with everyone.
Through business, we will better the lives of those less fortunate than ourselves.
We honor our commitments and act with responsibility in all our relationships.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
UST is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
UST reserves the right to periodically redefine your roles and responsibilities based on the requirements of the organization and/or your performance.