|Published||January 12, 2023|
Job Description - C++ Developer
TITLE: C++ DEVELOPER
Location: Atlanta, GA
A global financial institution is seeking an experienced C++ Developer to join their local team. The C++ Developer will be joining an established group that develops and maintains critical trading system components which determine fair values for options and futures contracts for end of day settlement and intraday reasonability. Ideal candidates will have a strong mathematical/algorithm background professionally and/or in education. Excellent communication skills are required.
- Responsible for the design, development, maintenance, and support of various components of the company's Trading Platform.
- Interface with QA, Project Management, Product Management, Release Engineering, System Engineering, and other groups as needed to accomplish goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Quantitative Finance, Operational Research, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar field
- 2+ years of C++ development experience
- Strong understanding of modern C++ & STL (up to and including C++17)
- Multithreaded application development experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Linux experience
- Numerical Analysis
- Low Latency Systems or High Throughput Systems experience desired but not required
- Boost C++ Library good to have
- Distributed Systems good to have
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.