|Published||March 7, 2023|
|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
**Hybrid in Jersey City**
**Also available in New England, NC, or TX**
**Qualified applicants must be able to support some PST hours.**
We have a great opportunity for a C++ Developer with our industry-leading financial services client.
We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the C++ Developer:
- Develop and deliver high quality, maintainable software solutions in an Agile environment
- Create dedication algorithms for trading/crypto trading
- Drive continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Keep current with IT blueprint, frameworks, and technologies to improve efficiency
Requirements of the C++ Developer:
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of experience as a developer
- Excellent proficiency in C++
- Excellent proficiency in Linux operating systems and shell scripting
- Proficiency in multi-processing and parallel computing
- Experience and expertise in profiling and performance tuning software
- Proficiency in enterprise design patterns
- Ability to drive mature delivery practices through automation
- Proficient with CI/CD tools
- Proficient with version control systems and
- Able to develop for multiple releases in parallel
- Agile or iterative development process experience
- Financial services experience required
Please be advised- If anyone reaches out to you about an open position connected with Eliassen Group, please confirm that they have an Eliassen.com email address and never provide personal or financial information to anyone who is not clearly associated with Eliassen Group. If you have any indication of fraudulent activity, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Job ID: 374392
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!