|Published||May 31, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
Day 1 Onsite(Hybrid 2-3 days in a week)
Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
* Analyze Business User Stories and translate them into meaningful tasks.
* Participate in design discussions and contribute to the architecture process.
* Design stable, scalable Application, application database/data warehouse.
* The candidate shall be responsible for implementation of new risk models in C++ and deploy into Production environment.
* Work with WM Strat's to fully understand the models and develop GUI around the models using Python & Angular/React and distributed database like DB2/Sybase.
* Supporting model run and enhancements in various environments (i.e.: QA, UAT and PROD).
* Identify potential improvements to the current design/processes.
* Participate in all aspects of SDLC (analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation).
* Actively contribute and participate in design and architecture discussions, daily stand-ups, and Agile Sprint planning sessions.
* Support continuous improvement of automated systems.
* 5 / 7 years of demonstrated experience in C++ development
* 5+ years of competency in Python and UI development using Angular/React development experience
* Familiarity with risk modeling and simulation modeling
* Exposure to Grid computing technologies
* Technical background in integration, development, and/or infrastructure
* Familiar with system architecture to understand how data flows from upstream systems to downstream integration
* Excellent relationship management, communication, teamwork, and influence skills; ability to operate at senior levels in both written and verbal communications interacting professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
* Excellent organization, facilitation and analytical skills, attention to details and ability to multitask.
* Prior knowledge of working in an Agile squad/chapter setup. Practiced understanding of Agile development methodologies and understanding of DevOps Integration
* Strong familiarity with Agile software/tools (e.g., JIRA) and DevOps processes and tools (e.g. Jenkins and TeamCity).
* Self-motivated and can work independently as well as in a team environment
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
* Previous experience in the financial services field, with emphasis on Market Risk area.
* Exposure to Azure/AWS/Google Cloud/Other Cloud-based applications.
* Minimum BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Published on 07 Nov 2022, 6:50 PM