|Published||September 9, 2022|
Windows App C++ Developer
Location : Spring, TX (Onsite Day 1-Hybrid).
Duration : Long term
Who are we looking for?
- Windows app developer: 5 -6+ years of experience
- The required engineer is expected to be comfortable developing User Mode drivers and C++ WinNT Services in Windows 10, being familiar with the Windows Driver Development Kit Tools and APIs.
- In addition, the engineer should be comfortable developing clean object-oriented code in large source code bases.
- 5 - 6+ years of experience actively working with the C++ programming language.
- Familiar with the C++ 14 and 17 specs.
- Used to the Visual Studio IDE (2019 and 2022).
- Comfortable contributing in large projects (400k+ lines of code) involving several repositories.
- 4+ years of experience developing Drivers and WinNT Services for Windows using the Win32 API set.
- Experience developing at least 1 Driver using C++.
- Expertise developing WinNT Services using C++.
- Expertise developing class libraries and creating shared libraries (DLLs).
- Comfortable with all the following Windows specific behavior, features, and tools:
- Power Awareness.
- Local System Vs Current User privileges.
- COM interfaces.
- Windows Driver Development Kit.
- Familiarity with Microsoft’s driver (flight) submission program
- Understanding of the WHQL process and test validation required to submit a driver to Microsoft.
- Aware of Microsoft’s Hardware Support Application architecture.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent.
- provided by Dice