|Published||September 1, 2022|
|Job Type||Full-time Contractor|
Title: C++ Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Anywhere, US
Duration: 6 months contract with a probable extension
Our healthcare client is looking for C++ Embedded Engineers to join their team.
- C++ and/or C experience
- Experience developing embedded software with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems to control pumps, motors, cameras, DAQ, etc.
- Experience developing software for constrained target environments including multi-threaded application design
- BA / BS in a technical field required
- Bare metal firmware development without an RTOS is desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Eager to learn new development technologies and application areas
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com