|Published||January 17, 2023|
Rapidbly Growing Company urgently seeks a Robotics Engineer!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ron Calhoun
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
As part of a small, focused team, you will be responsible for the developing and maintaining a robotic system test infrastructure, developing machine controls, and leading qualification testing for multiple robotic platforms across the aerospace and industrial industries.
Why join us?
Great Base Salary
Paid time off
Seeking local to CO, looking for a Software Engineer who possesses a vast knowledge of software design for Linux systems, domain expertise with C++, code testing and verification, and hardware simulation. The candidate should be capable of working as part of a small multi-disciplinary software team supporting real-time Linux based systems.
The candidate should also be comfortable with rapid application software development for testing and prototyping purposes, as well as developing/implementing software quality assessment tools to verify requirements and performance objectives. The role will work closely with the product leadership teams at Vita.
This role assumes recent prior practice in the areas of aerospace systems, large scale IoT applications, autonomous robotics, embedded Linux development, unit testing, or software quality assurance.
If you would like to work for a dynamic, technology-focused, small business developing technology that will save lives, this is the job for you! We are a close-knit, self-motivated team with diverse backgrounds who take on challenges as a unit. From day one you will work to field technology that brings people home… every time!
Specific duties include:
• Develop software libraries and integrate with parent multithreaded Linux system applications and services (via C/C++)
• Manage embedded Linux image configurations and develop device peripheral drivers
• Define and implement Linux device security protocols (data at rest & data in use security)
• Implement embedded security protocols to include data-at-rest & data in-transit encryption
• Design State Machines for multithreaded, real-time embedded systems (via C/C++)
• Develop and Manage the Software Development Life Cycle for real-time autonomous aerospace and industrial stabilization solutions
• Design unit and regression test suites for C++ libraries and Linux drivers
• Integrates COTS and custom components at both the hardware and software level, including connectors, cabling, power, communication, and control
• Define & Develop IoT network architectures for data aggregation, OTA updates, and data analysis automation solutions
• Design and implement software test methods to verify software requirements and validate desired performance metrics
• Define and implement protocols for inter-process communication, logging, and data retrieval
• Frequently collaborates with multi-disciplinary Vita design teams on innovations, ideation sessions, design reviews, and testing protocols
• Bachelor's degree or greater in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, or similar field of study
• Minimum of 5 years experience of software development in a professional role
• Minimum of 5 years experience in software design, development, and/or SDLC management
• Primary Programming languages: C, C++, (3-5 years)
• Supplemental Programming Languages: Java, Python, Bash/Batch, MATLAB (3+ years)
• Platforms: ARM, STM 32, Linux, RTOS, NVIDIA Jetson Family (Tx2/Xavier NX)
• Full product life cycle experience; producing new software systems from requirements definition through product qualification & customer delivery
• Experience with software debugging, profiling, and verification tools, ex: gdb, valgrind, gperftools, etc…
• Version control systems and CI pipeline automation tools, ex: Git, SVN
• Experience with high power electronics, specifically best practices for safety
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.