|Published||September 18, 2022|
Piper Companies is seeking an C++ Engineer in Raleigh, North Carolina. The C++ Engineer will work on a team supporting the development of multiple products. This is a hybrid role - requiring in office a few days a week in Raleigh, NC and remote the other days.
Responsibilities for the Embedded Software Engineer include:
- C++ embedded application development
- Working closely with product management to gather requirements and translate those into design features and functions
- Quickly ramp up on current products and understand the common problems
Requirements for the Embedded Software Engineer include:
- 3+ years of professional C++ application development experience
- Experience with shell programming
- Experience with kernel and developing device drivers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and/or relevant work experience
Compensation for the Embedded Software Engineer includes:
- $80,000 - $110,000 annually with a full comprehensive benefits package.
Keywords: Embedded, Embedded Engineer, C++, Kernel, Shell, programming, computer science, C++, Software Engineer, Embedded Software Engineer, Device Driver Linux, - provided by Dice