C++ Engineer – Order Management Systems and Infrastructure
|Published||January 29, 2023|
C++ Engineer - Order Management Systems and Infrastructure
* Build low latency trading and execution platforms
* Creating new features and enhancing functionality on mission critical platforms
* Develops high quality software while meeting deadlines
* Presents ideas for system improvements
* Design or upgrade existing software to ensure product performance and quality expectations are met
* 7+ years of experience with C++ (14, 17 and familiarity with 20), and a deep understanding of data structures
* Understanding of atomic memory access and modification
* Deep understanding of concurrent, multi-threaded application environments
* Knowledge of Unix/Linux is required.
* B.S. in Computer Science (CIS) or a related field or equivalent experience.
* Demonstrates thoroughness and strong ownership of work.
* Good team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others.
* Strong communication skills.
* Desirable Skills/Knowledge:
* Knowledge of Java and/or Python
* Recent versions of C++ compilers (gcc, clang)
* Agile/Scrum development methodologies
Millennium pays a total compensation package which includes a base salary, discretionary performance bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package. The estimated base salary range for this position is $175,000 to $250,000, which is specific to New York and may change in the future. When finalizing an offer, we take into consideration an individual's experience level and the qualifications they bring to the role to formulate a competitive total compensation package.