C++ Software Dev (Equity Derivatives)
|Published||March 7, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
Are you passionate about digital transformations, data, IoT or AI and are you looking to join a dynamic and ambitious team?
Don't hesitate and join Talan!
For the last 20 years, Talan has advised Companies in the Luxury Goods industry and in the Finance Industry. Talan has helped its clients transform their businesses and deploy innovative projects globally. Talan is a global company present on five continents; Talan expects to generate $670M in revenues in 2022.
Today, Talan has more than 4,500 consultants and aims to exceed $1B in revenue by 2024.
Talan leverages innovation and operates in areas related to technological changes such as Big Data, Cryptocurrency, and Artificial Intelligence.
We rely on both technological leverage and the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility, and a taste for entrepreneurship.
Talan USA offers employees a dynamic work environment, growth opportunities and a competitive compensation package, including generous paid time off, health benefits and 401K plans.
Our success is measured by both our employee and client satisfaction, which are our priority.
We are looking for a Software Engineer ideally with skills in C++. The candidate will support our client Equity Derivatives IT Team in the development of new features on the Trade and market access platforms.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop Equity Derivatives and Market access applications.
- Participate as part of a global development team
- Work alongside production support teams to roll out changes/new functionality
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor (or equivalent) required in Computer Science and Finance. Advanced degree considered a plus.
- C++/Python / Java coding language mastered (3 years of experience at least)
- Good knowledge of pricing (derivatives products) and exotics products
- Good knowledge of option automatons and option markets
- Good knowledge of C++
At Talan, we invest in our employees' well-being and empower them with benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- 15 days of paid vacation per year at hire and up to 27 according to seniority (annual untaken vacation days are cashed out)
- 8 paid holidays + 5 sick days + 2 personal days per year
- Company health, dental, and vision insurance plans + FSA
- Voluntary STD and LTD
- Commuter/transit benefits
The salary range for this role is US$90,000 - US$190,000
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Java, Python, C++, equity derivatives, option, C++, French, consulting, derivatives,