|Published||August 31, 2022|
|Job Type||Contractor Full-time|
Please note I have direct access to the Hiring Development Manager on this position. Compensation: Base + Bonus: 10%
Position will only require you to be in the Denver office 1-2 Days/Month. Must be located in or relocate to CO.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a C++ Engineer to work on brand new mission critical bleeding edge software that actually save lives.
We are the leading Global Biotech Company in our niche and are looking for 4 C++ Software Engineers. The company has been in business for 50+ years, is publicly traded, has 6+K global employees, has $5.2B in revenues (16% increase over FY 2021), $108 million in profits (44% increase over FY 2021), has 750 product patents, released 7 new products in 2021 and is an active philanthropic institution.
The C++ Software Engineers will join an elite Engineering team of 8 and will be responsible for:
- The design, build and development of ground up brand-new bleeding edge biotech software utilizing C++ v11/14/17.
- Enhance C++ software of existing mission critical products.
- Work with a cross-functional team of R&D, scientists, engineers, product managers and marketing to define product requirements
- Work within an Agile environment and participate in Scrum Meetings
The C++ Software Engineers report to the Development Manager
- Must have 2-5+ years’ experience of modern C++ Software Development with C++ v 11/14/17/20.
- Experience with any of the following are only a plus; NOT Mandatory: Agile, Unit Testing using Catch2 framework, PyTest and/or Google Test, Python, Yocto, experience in a regulated environment (i.e., ISO, FDA, etc.). Again, not mandatory
Company offers a comprehensive benefits package including: 6% matching 401K, 3 Weeks PTO, HMO/PPO medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees; vacation and paid company holidays, flexible spending plans, tuition reimbursement and a casual work environment.
- provided by Dice