Chip Development C++ Infrastructure Software Engineering Intern
|Published||January 17, 2023|
|Location||Santa Clara, CA|
We are now looking for an Intern in our Chip Development C++ Infrastructure Software Engineer team!
A key part of NVIDIA's strength is our unique, advanced, development tools and environments that enable our incredible pace of delivering new technology to market. We are looking for hard-working, and creative people who passionate about joining a dynamic agile software team with high production quality standards that can help across our infrastructure. The roles below offer the opportunity to play a critical part in every stage of development of GPU technology, and to learn and improve the daily workflows of the world's top chip designers and to apply machine and deep learning to every part of our chip development pipeline. All of our roles require Excellent interpersonal skills and flexibility/adaptability for working in a dynamic environment with different frameworks and requirements.
Our C++ infrastructure enables our driver stack, applications, tests, and studies to run unchanged on all functional, diagnostic, and performance models, and on simulations, emulations, and silicon for all of our graphics chips.
What you will be doing:
* You will develop the core infrastructure for modeling, simulation, analysis, and debugging in the development of large-scale, general-purpose graphics and computing chips
* Help develop chip definition languages, compute infrastructure for large scale distributed runs of critical applications and simulations
* Build integrated development and debugging environments
What we need to see:
* Pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science
* Strong C++ programming capability
* Knowledge of object oriented design patterns
* Strong scripting skills
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Graphics or CUDA knowledge
* Experience with OpenGL, Direct3D, CUDA APIs
* Experience with chip and/or system simulation
* Background with STL and/or boost
NVIDIA is widely considered one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We employ some of the most forward-thinking and talented people in the world. Are you passionate about joining our life work to amplify human imagination and intelligence? If you are creative, collaborative, and have a real passion for design methodology and automation, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.