|Published||September 10, 2022|
- Design, Developing and debugging for electro-mechanical medical devices.
- Developing required documentation, design history files for the electro-mechanical devices.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects.
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models.
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope.
- Provides solutions which may set precedent.
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects.
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives.
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field preferred (Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, etc.)
- A minimum of 6+ years related work experience preferred
Technical Skills Preferred
- Software development in an RTOS environment.
- Software development for mechatronic systems.
- C, C++, Python, Java, Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET.
- Web development experience.
- Electronic circuit design to the schematic level.
- Experience working in a medical environment to the ISO 13485 standard.
- Knowledge of IEC 62304 – Medical Device Software Standard and the application of Risk Management per ISO 14971.
- Experience with Wireless (Zigbee, Wi-Fi, 3G) a plus.
- Knowledge of IEC 60601 3rd Edition Standard.
- DFSS or Six Sigma/Lean Certification.