|Published||September 17, 2022|
About the job Firmware SW Developer / C++
Firmware SW Developer / C++
Relocation Acceptable - Locals Preferred
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Do not confuse this with RPA developers.
Mechanical engineers who happen to know C++ and use it sometimes are not a right fit.
They are looking for C++ developers (modern versions (11,14,17, or 20) who have developed for IoT devices, medical devices, firmware, roboticsm or other hardware.
Do you want to write software that runs robots on the moon? Looking to work with an awesome team in a robotics software company? Our client is a premier software developer that is working with and creating today's hottest software technologies. We are looking for a motivated individual to join their team, learn new technology, and help build some great software!
The company develops embedded software, with a focus on robotics, medical devices, and machine learning.
What You Will Work With
- Python3 / Python2
- Modern C++ (C++11, C++14, C++17)
- Robotic Simulation with ROS, RVIZ, and Unreal Engine
- Machine Learning (Client) and Computer Vision (CV)
- TensorFlow and OpenCV
- Linux - As a user at least, but also administration and kernel development
- Agile and Hybrid-Agile design methodologies
- iPhone/Android application development
- Embedded Development in C/C++ (Arm or x86)
- Embedded platforms (Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, OMAP, etc.)
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. 5 - 10 years of experience with Python and C++
2. Robotic or Firmware Software experience using Modern C++.
3. Good software foundational skills: clean, well-documented code; collaborative style
4. Solid algorithms understanding
5. Understand CS theory; mastery of more than one language.
6. Already comfortable on Linux. You can be a Windows/Mac pro, but you will be doing at least 50% of your development on Linux.
7. CS/Engineering degree
8. Must be C++ developers (modern versions (11,14,17, or 20) who have developed for IoT devices, medical devices, firmware, roboticsm or other hardware.