Senior C++ Developer – Equities Electronic Trading Technology
|Published||January 12, 2023|
Our client, a banking company, is seeking a Senior C++ Developer - Equities Electronic Trading Technology
Position Type: Full Time
We are looking to recruit a developer to work within our Smart Order Router team in the Equities Trading Technology space. You will be one of the developers to work on a new low latency Smart Order Router built in C++ targeting to reduce latency by 10x compare to our existing Smart Order Router in Java. You will take on a key role within our Equities Trading Technology team, working with multiple partners across the business.
- Work as part of a team to build a new Smart Order Router application in C++ that allow high throughput and low latency order placement.
- Ensure application compatibility with other Equities Trading Technology applications.
- Develop various components to support trading including but not limited to trading strategy, stats reading, market data processing and reporting.
- Test automation, integration testing with other applications
- Analyzing business requirements, designing the software system, developing special software, testing software and investigating and resolving production issues.
- Analyzing trading data and providing production support
- Developing, enhancing, modifying, and maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment.
- Performance tuning
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Core Java
- Experience building any kind of Electronic Trading Application
- Experience in Equities/Futures/FX asset classes