|Published||September 6, 2022|
|Location||North Hempstead, NY|
|Job Type||Contractor Full-time|
Advanced Hires is partnering with a renowned Global FinTech company and leader in building cutting-edge, high-performance trading software and applications to hire for a Software Developer (C++) based out of Greater New York City. Our client would like someone onsite 1-2 days per week in either Great Neck or Manhattan with a split preferred and the rest of the week remote. 1 day a week onsite may be on option for the right candidate.
What will you be doing:
* As a critical member of the Development team, you will be responsible for Design and implement solutions for integrated Products involving in C++ programming on Linux/Unix Environment.
* Recommend Product Ideas from Client experience and get exposure to a complete Product Life Cycle Development.
* Resolving some of the complex technical issues independently.
* Get high visibility to work with teams across Engineering. And should mentor and guide the junior team member and interns.
What we expect from you:
* Strong proficiency in C++ programming on Linux/Unix systems environment. Proficient in Data Structure.
* Sound Knowledge of C++ (14 or newer) standard is appreciated.
* Familiar with OS Concepts, Basic Database skills, and multi-threading.
* Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 - $190,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Relocation assistance
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Great Neck, NY: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
* C++: 1 year (Preferred)
* Linux: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location