|Published||November 29, 2022|
|Location||Chapel Hill, NC|
Job Title: Software Engineering Manager
Job Location: Chapel Hill, NC (Hybrid)
Job Salary: $150k - $200k + 10% Bonus + Stock
Requirements: Medical Device, C++, IEC 62304
Based in Chapel Hill, NC, we are a Medical Device company focused on developing robotic-assisted technologies for application in single access surgery. We are developing a system to become the new standard of care in robotic single access surgery, with dual 3D and 2D high-definition vision systems, multi-articulating instruments, and an ergonomic surgeon workstation. We are seeking a Software Engineering Manager with 10+ years of experience leading or managing software teams, application level C++, & Medical Device industry experience.
Know ledge of FDA procedures & IEC 62304 is a HUGE PLUS!
This is a HYBRID role (3 days on-site). We prefer candidates local to the Chapel Hill, NC area or willing to relocate.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead teams to develop software using our software development process
- Help define software requirements
- Write and review software design documents
- Ensure follow-up and closure of open items
- Oversee software builds and releases
What You Need for this Position
Must Have Skills
- 10+ years experience leading teams as a Software Engineering Manager
- C++ experience (application level)
- Medical device experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related
Nice To Have Skills
- Knowledge of IEC 62304 (International standard)
- Familiarity with medical device software regulatory requirements
- Agile/SCRUM experience
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary 150k-200k DOE + 10% Bonus + Stock
- Full health benefits
- Flexible work schedule! (Hybrid)
So, if you are a Software Engineering Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jacqueline Dimperio
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JD16-1709727 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Jacqueline Dimperio - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.