|Published||September 19, 2022|
Job Title: Windows App Developer
Location: Spring, TX (Hybrid).
Duration: 12 Months
Experience: 6 Years
Who are we looking for?
- Windows app developer: 5+ years of experience
- The required engineer is expected to be comfortable developing User Mode drivers and C++ WinNT Services in Windows 10, being familiar with the Windows Driver Development Kit Tools and APIs. In addition, the engineer should be comfortable developing clean object-oriented code in large source code bases.
- 6 years of experience actively working with the C++ programming language.
- Familiar with the C++ 14 and 17 specs.
- Used to the Visual Studio IDE (2019 and 2022).
- Comfortable contributing in large projects (400k+ lines of code) involving several repositories.
- 4+ years of experience developing Drivers and WinNT Services for Windows using the Win32 API set.
- Experience developing at least 1 Driver using C++.
- Expertise developing WinNT Services using C++.
- Expertise developing class libraries and creating shared libraries (DLLs).
- Comfortable with all the following Windows specific behavior, features, and tools:
- Power Awareness.
- Local System Vs Current User privileges.
- COM interfaces.
- Windows Driver Development Kit.
- Familiarity with Microsoft’s driver (flight) submission program
- Understanding of the WHQL process and test validation required to submit a driver to Microsoft.
- Aware of Microsoft’s Hardware Support Application architecture.
- Willingness to learn new technology
- Very good communication skills
- Should be very interactive and top on deliverables being working from client environment
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent.
- 6 Years of experience
- provided by Dice